Tuesday, December 22, 2015

Wearable Holiday Makeup For Any Event 2015

Hello Gorgeous! I know it's been a while since I posted any makeup activity but with a busy 2015 ending I thought I would get back into my beauty passion. Check out some of favorite products for the Holidays and watch my tutorial on an easy, wearable and flawless Holiday makeup look using both high end and affordable drug store products.
Products Used:  
NARS-Illuminous Foundation in Stromboli
MAC's paint pot in soft ochre
MAC's Cool neutral palette
Too Faced Cosmetics-Semi Sweet Chocolate Palette
Anastasia Beverly Hills Contour Kit
Urban Decay Naked Concelar
NARS creamy concelar in Ginger
Becca Cosmetics highlights and lowlights
Urban Decay eyelin in Zero
Tarte Cosmetics Blush in Blissful
NYX liners in Cherry and Dark brown
Wet n Wild lipstick in cherry bomb
Buxom Cosmetisc in Brooklyn
Revlon Matte Lip Balm in Stardust



A classic warm red with a touch of gloss. You can rock this matte if you want, but I wanted a little shine. I'm wearing Revlon's Matte Lip Balm in Stardust.


A more vampy lip but still quite wearable. This is for those who are afraid of a little color but want some richness to their makeup. I'm wearing the $3 Wet n Wild Matte lipstick in Cherry Bomb. Cheap lipsticks for high quality looks.


My go to lips, a warm mauve- nude. Here, I'm wearing the Buxom Cosmetics lipstick in Brooklyn-a semi matte formula with a velvet and long lasting finish, I barely have to reapply this. This is a great neutral look if you're doing something low key for the holidays.





                     Buxom-Brooklyn                    Wet n Wild-Cherry Bomb            Revlon-Stardust




Instagram:@navnit_virdi
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment