Thursday, January 15, 2015

Sultry Chocolate Bronze Makeup-Golden Globes Inspired 2015

I've been feeling kinda down/stuck in the house lately, so I thought some makeup would temporarily cheer me up. I was going through my makeup kit and decided to reuse some of the older palettes I had stacked away. Once in a while, depending on the look I want, I always reach for a classic favorite and for this look I thought the itsJudytime palette was the perfect fit. The itsJudytime palette is a great, travel friendly, palette with mostly warm colors that I think are great for the holidays and fall/winter. Along with this palette, I also stumbled upon some discontinued Victoria Secret eyeshadows I got a while back. For this look I'm using Victoria Secret eyeshadow sparkle in 24K which you can see in the tutorial. I decided to utilize this palette to recreate a Golden Globes look reminiscent of award show makeup looks. This basic sultry, gold makeup focuses on adding sparkle to the eyes with photo ready luminous skin. Learn the look by watching the tutorial and try out the products I used or any dupes you have of your own.
Tutorial Link!

Products Used: 
Maybelline Super Silky 24hr Foundation-Pure Beige
MAC full coverage concealer NC30
Maybelline Age Rewind Erase Dark Circles Concealer 
ItsJudyTime Palette
Stila In the Know Palette
Victoria Secret Eyeshadow 24K
Benefits They're Real Pushup Liner
Naked 2 Palette
Graftobian HD Foundation Palette
MAC's powder in Blunt
Makeup Forever's HD Powder
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
NYX Eyeliner-Dark Brown
NYX Lipliner-Deep Brown
Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick-Peach


ItsJudyTime Palette 

Graftobian  HD Foundation Palette-Warm


      NYX Lip Liner-Deep Brown               Wet n Wild Matte Lipstick-Peach


Instagram:@navnit_virdi
Facebook:http://on.fb.me/1wdCej0
Twitter: https://twitter.com/navnit_virdi 
www.navnitvirdi.com
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment