Tuesday, June 17, 2014

5 Minute Summer Makeup 2014

I recently traveled to California for a weekend where it was literally almost 100 degrees! When I flew back to Seattle, of course I was welcomed by some stormy weather, no surprise there. The two extremes inspired my wearable summer makeup look that's perfect for those breezy 85 degree days that I'm looking forward to. Summer makeup is by my favorite. I find it more natural and I've always been a fan of that bronze, JLO glow, that you really can only pull off in the summer. Enjoy this wearable and quick summer look :)






Products:
Neutragena's Healthy Skin Foundation-Medium
MAC full coverage concelar-NC20
MAC Devil May Dare palette
NYX Primal Color-Hot Yellow
MAC Engraved Eyeliner
Rimmel Nude Eyeliner 
Lorac Tantalizer Baked Bronzer
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
Clinique Cream Blush
Loreal Lipstick-Raspberries
Revelon Photoready Concelar
Nude gloss

Learn how to get this look by watching my tutorial and subscribe :)



Make sure to sub to my YouTube channel & follow me on Instagram @navnit_virdi

No comments:

Post a Comment