Thursday, March 20, 2014

2014 Spring Makeup Favorites

Happy Spring! I thought I would share some of my favorite Spring products & looks!

Gold Glow: 
I am such a huge fan of sultry, bronze makeup looks because I love the beautiful warmth they can bring to someone's face. A gold/dewy finish is perfect for spring because it looks soft, fresh and can easily transition to a summer look. One of my favorite products is MAC's Mineralized Skinfinish  in Whisper of Guilt. This product has quite a bit ofshimmer, but the shimmer is very fine, preventing that muddy or "glitter" look. Using a flat top foundation/kabuki brush, buffing this on your cheeks bones with a light hand will give you an instant, natural glow.


Coral, Orange lips:
Bright, warm toned colors like MAC's Morange, Maybeline- Color Sensation- Electric Orange, or Loreal's Color Riche formula in Orange Fever are great picks for spring. You can even make your own vivid or toned down coral with what you have. I usually apply MAC's Ruby Woo and blend my concealer on top. Adding concealer to your lip colors can brighten them, change the tone, or make them matte

Natural & Lashes
This is my favorite spring look and everyday look really. I love natural bright eyes with pale gold lids, wide lashes, and a soft pouty lip. For this look, check out MissMaven.com and the products she used: Motives Cosmetics & House of Lashes, my new favorite places to shop!






No comments:

Post a Comment