Friday, February 28, 2014

Dark Lips FTW: Feel Confident & Sexy

I was playing around with my mom's makeup this past weekend and all of her lipsticks were dark plums, reds and browns, a big contrast to my nude-pink collection. I feel like our lipstick collection almost reflects our personality, my mom is elegant and fun and sometimes I'm a little quiet and shy. When I was younger, I hated dark lips, yet as I grow up, I can't help but fall in love with her classic, romantic, and timeless lipstick collection. I will always love my nudes and pinks, but there is a sense of respect and confidence that only comes with a dark lip. Wearing it, I felt like my mom-gorgeous, strong, and forever beautiful inside and out.



Try this romantic look on a fancy date night, or maybe a weekend out. Sometimes it's nice try something more simple and mature. For this look Iactually just dabbed the lip color on to stain my lips over my liner, but for a darker and more sharp look fully apply the color with a lip brush. Like fashion, makeup recycles old beauty looks, so always save all your colors, you're going to rediscover them and yourself.


Products Used:  
Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Maybeline Setting Powder
Maybeline Fit Me Concelar
Mac's Contouring Powder-Blunt
Mac's Eyeshadow-browndown
Mac's Eyeshadow-Fig
E.L.F Liquid liner
Adrell Lashes 124
Mac's Rebel lipstick
NYX lip liner-plum

Happy Weekend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment