Monday, December 2, 2013

Victoria Secret Pink Holiday Makeup 2013


Happy Decemeber! I thought I would do a more wearable Holiday look inspired by Victoria Secret. Every year I watch the Victoria Secret Fashion Show for makeup and hair inspiration, and the makeup is typically the same. It's a combination of frosty shadows, dewey skin, and light glossy lips. I decided to do my version of this look which was mostly inspired by Victoria Secret Fashion Shows 2011-2013,  Alessandra Ambrosio and Candice Swinepool who typically wear more "lighter" or natural looks. This is a great makeup look for casual holiday events, office parties, or even non holiday occasions such as date night or dinners. 
Victoria Secret Makeup 2013

I used a combination of drugstore and high end products, but very minimal makeup was actually used. Not only is this look flirty and photogenic but fast and easy. It's not about the amount of makeup you apply but how you combine certain colors, textures and more importantly how you apply the makeup. . 


Products Used:
Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
252 Coastal Scents Palette
NYC  Bronzer in Sunny
Maybeline's Gel Liner -Blackest/Black
Rimmel Nude eyeliner 
Loreal's Voluminous Mascara-Carbon Black
Andrea half lashes & DUO glue
Makeup Forever HD Foundation
Maybeline's Fit Me concealer 
BH Cosmetics Blush Palette
Victoria Secret Eye shadow-Coquette
Mac's Lipstick-Cosmo
Rimmel's Liptsitck-Pink Blush
Sephora Lipgloss- Pink Macaroon

Check out the brushes and products I used and watch me transform for the Holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment